Thursday, February 28, 2013
A Full Moon Kind of Week
Anyway, I feel like this is one of those Christmas letters where you hear about the kids, what each family member is doing with their life, etc. There is so much to tell you! So, to make it quicker, I'm going to do a quick Top 5 Ways I've Spent my Time.
5. Restaurants - Yeah, we are getting ready for diets, so we are making sure we get our fill of good food. We have eaten out pretty much every night this week. Honestly, I'm looking forward to some plain chicken.
4. Sleeping - I was out last week, but definitely back this week! Not to mention, I think this week we've had a full moon. I am exhausted and can't seem to get moving at all in the morning. I am fully alert at night and completely dead at 5:20 a.m. Something has to give!!! School starting at 10:45 anyone?
3. Printing - I cannot win when it comes to using printers. First, I started printing something two days ago, but my printer messed up. This is at 6:35 in the morning and I REALLY wanted ChickfilA. Then, I tried at school and the computer with the color printer wouldn't work right, so I was going to do it last night. Yeah, didn't happen... hard to print when your laptop is at school, so worked on it tonight, got halfway through and ran out of ink. Um... anyone thinking pay to send it to Office Depot?
2. Verizon - Messed up phone bill and three 45 minute phone calls in a month to attempt to fix it FINALLY got it fixed - enough said!
1. School - I have several playlists for my first graders. Well, today they asked for Christmas music. So, what did I do? Um, yep... you are right, this teacher played Christmas music in February. I have to say, it was one of my favorite days with them. I also had one of my kids working on my iPad with headphones next to me this afternoon and she said, "Mrs. Wheelers (yes, she calls me that), it's not making the right noise." I looked at it and I have the TPT app added to my iPad and it had cha-chinged in her ears. Not sure why, but that just seemed to top my day off. Think we will have to have to have a cha-chinging Christmas in March, too.
Now, since I've been out of touch for a few days, I have to share with you my new freebies :) We are reading "Little Bear's Friend" this week, so I made a few sheets that can compliment the story. I'm also doing gummy bears for a little treat tomorrow :) My kiddos have no idea! Really, I had no idea either until I ran into a teammate at Target and she was getting gummy bears. As always, click on the bottom of the pages to go grab them.
Oh, and before I forget, I am in two awesome giveaways! You can click on either of the pictures below to go check them out. You definitely won't regret it!
See you guys tomorrow! Have a Fantastic Friday!